Monday, April 8, 2013
Done with Facebook
Lately every time I sign into Facebook my newsfeed is filled with junk. I remember how excited I was when I got my Facebook in the 12th grade. It was fun to see all the updates and new pictures from my friends. This excitement has now dwindled down to nothing as I go onto Facebook. Instead, I sign on and feel disgusted or depressed by the things that are on my newsfeed. After contemplating it for a while, I have decided to delete my Facebook. However, I do not want to disconnect myself from my true friends and those who really care about what I am doing in life. So I decided to start a blog instead. That way I won't be depressed and those around me can still keep tabs about what I am doing. In addition, I will try to be better at updating this thing than I was at updating my status on Facebook :) I am excited about my new decision and hope that this blog will not only keep you updated but also help encourage you throughout your week. Thanks for looking at this post. Oh and just a reminder for future posts I am terrible when it comes to grammar and what not :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment