Verse for the day: "Do everything without complaining or arguing so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people." Philippians 2:14-15
Friday, April 12, 2013
Crazy week
Crazy is the perfect word to describe this week so far. Monday I walked around school without shoes. My three year old pair of Nike's are finally starting to come apart to the point where the plastic support in the shoes are poking out of the shoes and onto the back of my left ankle. I finally had it Monday and walked around campus with tennis shoes in my hands and purple neon socks on the bottom of my feet. I got a few weird looks to say the least. Tuesday was a busy day between errands and work, but I went bowling at the end of the night. It was really fun, and I got a reminder of how bad I am at bowling. I had a few strikes here and there, but I did not break 100. Wednesday I went to an exercise class called Rock Hard Abs. I must have been doing something wrong because at the end of the class my legs and arms (not abs) were KILLING me! Every Wednesday night I have family dinner with +Gracie Scott and her precious family. This Wednesday it was my turn to cook and I made chicken alfredo roll ups, garlic and cheese bread, and salad. Here is the recipe for the chicken alfredo roll ups:http://mmmcafe.blogspot.com/2012/01/chicken-alfredo-roll-ups.html. They were so yummy! After work Thursday, I got to hang out with Hillary for a little bit and play with her grandma's super cute puppy. We went and ate at a frozen yogurt place called "Sweet Frog." It was awesome and so much better than TCBY. Thursday night for the first time I went to Plato's closet. I wish I never would have because I now might actually be a little obsesed. They have tons of cute clothes at super cheap prices! I now know where I will be doing all my clothes shopping at for the rest of my life. For future posts I will try to do a better job at adding some pictures. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So I was just about to comment that we will have to go bowling when it hit me that you aren't working. Bummer. That means you have to visit me before australia or whatever it is you are doing for the summer. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteAmy Warr
Aw Amy I miss you too! I am doing an internship with Big Brothers Big Sisters this summer so I can graduate early! I am definitely going to come visit though and we must go bowling :)
DeleteLove this post!! I agree about Sweet Frog! You do know that it stands for "it is sweet to Fully Rely On God?" :) I love me an acronym.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome Gracie! :)
Delete