After my rant from last week, I thought I would write a more happier post. The past two weekends I have done some really new, fun, and exciting events. The first thing that I did was I participated in my first 5K with my friend Levi. The weather was perfect for it and it was so much fun! I plan on doing many more. The course was through Milton's boardwalk, so the scenery was gorgeous. After we ran there was an "after party," where they served us snacks and had live music. I even ended up getting a medal for getting 3rd in my division. I had no idea that they were even going to present medals, so it was a cool surprise.




The next day Hillary and I went to the Bayfest concert in Mobile, Alabama. When we left it was somewhat sprinkling; however, we had already decided that rain or shine we were going. The first thing we did in Mobile was go to Target so I could buy a rain jacket. Then we went and ate lunch at a local BBQ restaurant. After lunch we headed over to Bayfest to get our tickets and wait for the festival to start. By the time we made it to the gates, we were soaked and looked like drowned rats. However, about thirty minutes before Dustin Lynch (Hillary's dream husband) started to play, the skies cleared up and it was beautiful. His concert was awesome, and I really enjoyed watching the ASL interpreter. After his concert, we went back to the car and changed into dry clothes. We then went and watched Daughtry preform, and his concert was so entertaining! About 30 minutes before the concert ended, it started to sprinkle again and then on the way back to the car it became a down pour. By the time we left we were soaked, but it did not even matter because of all the fun we had!
 |
| Starting out completely dry |
 |
| Drowned rats! |
 |
| Dry again thanks to the sun |
This past weekend I worked at a haunted house in Destin. I was dressed in a black morph suit and hid in a room that was full of fog and a green light. When people walked by, I would jump in front of them and scare them. As crazy as it sounds, I had so much fun working the haunted house. I'm not even going to lie though I was still creeped out by the haunted house even when I knew the people in the costumes. I absolutely love the month of October. It is such a fun month because of all the fall activities like smores at Amy's house and yummy food, such as candy corn :)
 |
| Black morph suit=not being able to see or breath very well |
 |
| Destin <3 |
No comments:
Post a Comment