I just want to dedicate this post to Lana and Hillary. After spending a weekend in Destin with these two, I must say that they are absolutely two amazing young ladies. They are truly beautiful from the inside out. We started out our trip to Destin with hopes to go to Big Kahuna's. However, the weather had different plans. Saturday night we kicked off our mini vacation by going to Hard Rock Cafe and the movies. The next day we went and got our nails done, shopped at both malls in Destin, ate at the Melting Pot, and had a night walk on the beach. The next day Lana and I went to the beach and went and got piercings. Then we met up with Hillary for lunch after her physical therapy appointment. Unfortunately, after lunch we had to head home :( Eating at the Melting Pot was definitely our favorite part. The server we had was awesome and the whole experience was memorable. This trip was definitely something we all needed before school started. As I was saying before, these girls are awesome, and I could not imagine my life without them. I am so blessed to say that I still have remained friends with Lana even after moving to another city. We have been friends for about seven years, and I love her dearly. Hillary is also another blessing in my life. When I started UWF, I was nervous about sharing a room with a complete stranger. However, God sure knew what He was doing when he paired us up. Hillary has became a sister to me. She knows me better than almost anyone,and I could not have asked for a better roommate. Without her, I could not have made it through college. I could go on and on about how thankful for the two of them, but I will save them the embarrassment :) Here are some pictures to show how wonderful these two really are:
Verse of the week: "A friend loves at all times..." Proverbs 17:17
 |
| Lana and I with our matching jackets |
 |
Hillary thought she was too cool to get one.
 |
| Nap time after shopping! |
|
 |
| Lana and I after we got our different piercings. |
 |
| Industrial piercing! |
 |
| Lunch at Fudpuckers |
No comments:
Post a Comment