Friday, June 14, 2013

The Joys of Friendship



So the purple in my hair did turn out good, although now it has faded to more of a blue color. Nothing really new to blog about since last week. However, I do want to thank +Julia Veit  for driving to Pensacola to see me. I have not posted a lot of pictures from the last few weeks, so I am dedicating this post to do so. I hope you enjoy the pictures. Have a great week! :)

Verse for the week: "God is within her,she will not fall. God will help her at the break of day." Psalm 46:5
Not the best picture of me, but you can see the purple



 Julia and I with "Oh Snap" cupcakes





Hillary and I at bands on the beach


My friend Ashley and I at the beach




















Cupcakes I made for Mother's Day

1 comment: